Bombshell allegations by FBI Special Agent Steve Friend contained in a whistleblower complaint filed late Wednesday with the Department of Justice inspector general reveal a politicized Washington, DC, FBI field office cooking the books to exaggerate the threat of domestic terrorism, and using an “overzealous” January 6 investigation to harass conservative Americans and violate their constitutional rights.
Friend, 37, a respected 12-year veteran of the FBI and a SWAT team member, was suspended Monday, stripped of his gun and badge, and escorted out of the FBI field office in Daytona Beach, Fla., after complaining to his supervisors about the violations.
He was declared absent without leave last month for refusing to participate in SWAT raids that he believed violated FBI policy and were a use of excessive force against Jan. 6 subjects accused of misdemeanor offenses.
Steve Friend was talked about on Tucker just two days ago. He himself was not present, but it’s nice to see this story get as much traction as possible.
He says he was removed from active investigations into child sexual exploitation and human trafficking to work on J6 cases sent from DC. He was told “domestic terrorism was a higher priority” than child pornography. As a result, he believes his child exploitation investigations were harmed.
He also has reported his concerns about a politicized FBI to Republican members of Congress, among 20 whistleblowers from the bureau who have come forward with similar complaints.
- The Washington, DC, field office is “manipulating” FBI case management protocol and farming out J6 cases to field offices across the country to create the false impression that right-wing domestic violence is a widespread national problem that goes far beyond the “black swan” event of Jan. 6, 2021.
- As a result, he was listed as lead agent in cases he had not investigated and which his supervisor had not signed off on, in violation of FBI policy.
- FBI domestic terrorism cases are being opened on innocent American citizens who were nowhere near the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, based on anonymous tips to an FBI hotline or from Facebook spying on their messages. These tips are turned into investigative tools called “guardians,” after the FBI software that collates them.
- The FBI has post-facto designated a grassy area outside the Capitol as a restricted zone, when it was not restricted on Jan. 6, 2021, in order to widen the net of prosecutions.
- The FBI intends to prosecute everyone even peripherally associated with J6 and another wave of J6 subjects are about to be referred to the FBI’s Daytona Beach resident agency “for investigation and arrest.”
- The Jacksonville area was “inundated” with “guardian” notifications and FBI agents were dispatched to conduct surveillance and knock on people’s doors, including people who had not been in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, 2021, or who had been to the Trump rally that day but did not go inside the Capitol.
Good on Steve Friend for making it official what we all already knew, which is that the FBI is a totally political and totally Globo Homo force that exists purely to do political persecution. Anything else they do, like CSAM investigations, is purely done for optics purposes at this point, and they’ll happily take agents off of the totally unimportant “defend innocent children being sexually abused,” cases and assign them to the very important “harass people who wrote Facebook posts in support of the Jan 6th protesters while they themselves stayed at home,” task.
The FBI is just a half step below antifa at this point, and expecting them to give you the smallest amount of justice is to be naive beyond belief. But I have to make it very clear to people that intelligence is not evidence. Always consult with your lawyer in person, but the FBI has more clearance to surveil people than they do to prosecute. The same is true here in Canada. CSIS has a huge ability to gather information on you and harass you. They have far less ability to actually prosecute you in court, because the rules of legal evidence are different.
It’s pretty amazing how law enforcement does these harassment campaigns, but that’s just what they do. Take them seriously, but don’t be overly afraid of these people. If you get a knock on your door, understand that the malicious creeps at the FBI are probably trying to harass you, and tell them to go away.
But also know that for all their bluster and bloviation, the Republican have all the power in the World to demand investigation into the FBI, and can write legislation against them. But they won’t do that, because their (((owners))) don’t want that.